I know right?
“At Luke’s” doesn’t sound enlightening, nor does that-gourmet-guy.com, so why not list all the purposes of this blog?
- Basically just food I eat or cook, most of the time along with recipes
- Also food I cook(ed) or plan to cook for special occasions like Christmas Eve or my girlfriend’s birthday
- Food I discovered, like a special ingredient or some stuff I hadn’t tried yet
- Sometimes just some inspiration for menus, like “Oh, this could make a nice entree”
- Also random tips and tricks about how to organize a lovely own kitchen, cupboards, shelves and so on
- Stories about myself, how I got to be the cook at home, why I love it, how I changed my culinary style etc…
- That company I once wanted to start but never really started
- A lot of planning and organizing tips for a menu, dinner, buffet etc…
- My experiences at cooking schools and workshops
To start of, here’s an appetizer from the 6 course menu last friday.